As a part of the training, you can familiarize yourself with the original Color Mask products and to be among the first to hear about the new Color Mask –Intense products with Harri Paananen, who is in charge of product development at Four Reasons.
- Using Color Mask as a tool
- When and in which situation can you use Color Mask as a technical tool?
- Recommending the right tone to maintain hair color
- Differences in Color Mask shampoos and conditioners
- Understanding tones, their characteristics, and differences
After signing up for the e-education, you will receive a direct link to the webinar via e-mail. If you do not receive a link to the webinar a few moments after signing up, please contact email@example.com.
Four Reasons Color Mask
Do you struggle with selecting the right Color Mask product or are you perhaps not familiar with using Color Mask as a technical tool? This training will let you in on all the secrets the Color Mask products have to offer—from using them in salons to recommending them for home use.
You will also be among the first to hear about the new Color Mask –Intense shades and their properties. Join our live event and our product specialist will give you answers to even the toughest questions you may have!